Live Entertainment at Fuso Resturant Lounge in Vacaville
Join us this Friday night for music by Narayan and Janet!
Friday, June 22, 2017 6:30 - 9:30pm
Narayan & Janet's Vision Statement
Our music is the expression of love! Our business is love in action! Our life's-work is to create and offer music & lyrics that promote love and compassion.
Our intention is to bring self-awareness, happiness and fun, enriching the lives of our listeners with our music.
We are bringing this music to mainstream audiences of all ages. This is our service to this wonderful world we live in.
History of Narayan & Janet
- Writing and performing uplifting, energy-transforming music together since 2003
- As a duo recorded and produced 3 CD’s of original music (number 4 is on the way) and have appeared on numerous studio recordings released by other artists
- Have provided their energy-transforming music for business conferences from the Seattle Sheraton to the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles
- N&J hosted Living Music Radio on KKNW in 2005-6 which featured the duos music and interviews with prominent musicians, healers, authors and teachers such as Jonathan Goldman, Don Campbell and Deva Premal and Miten.
- N&J opened for Don Miguel Ruiz (Four Agreements), Joe Dispenza (What the Bleep) and other prominent speakers.
- N&J were featured Performers with the Spencer Davis All-Star band which also included Alan White (Yes) and Roger Fischer (Heart)
- In their early years together spent four years going deep into the teachings of kriya yoga meditation at the Ananda Spiritual Community which they continue to practice
- Each has had a lifetime of diverse musical experiences:
Janet Baltzos’ (formerly Janet Foos) career began with playing in the bands of Albert Collins, James Cotton and Merrilee Rush. Janet won a NY Film Festival award with her “Back Street Boy” video featured on MTV and hosted two music television series Janet toured internationally and recorded with New Age artists Dave Lanz and Paul Speer, and performed 6 nights a week as a solo act at the famous Edgewater Inn in Seattle for 2 years running
Narayan’s (formerly Norm Baltzo) background includes years of international touring as a featured trumpet soloist. As a freelance trumpeter Narayan was showcased in big bands (the Harry James Band and others), musical revues, R&B, jazz and world-music acts. Narayan also studied instrumental and vocal music in India as well as tabla drumming.