Thursday, March 3, 2016

Testimonial: "Good Day!"


"I find myself raving about Fuso's Restaurant to people all the time. I just had dinner again night before last with my step-daughter and it was a delight once again. The house wine was superb, the food was tasty and perfectly cooked and service, the service was excellent--not too much, nor too little, and the ambiance was soothing. I have had this kind of experience every single time I have eaten at Fuso's, whether lunch or dinner. I have enjoyed the music on several occasions too.

I just wanted to thank you for creating and perfectly executing such a great place to enjoy food, service, and a positive change in atmosphere. Unlike many restaurants I've experienced, who are missing one or more elements of a great restaurant, such as excellent food, great service, comfortable atmosphere, and reasonable pricing, Fuso's nails all of them and that is what I rave about. Thank you for a wonderful job. Yours is without a doubt my favorite restaurant in all of Solano County. 

Keep up the great work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment