Monday, November 10, 2014

This Friday Welcome Colleen Heauser To Fuso's!


25-year-old, Colleen Heauser grew up in the small town of Grass Valley, California. Her music career began during her college years when she was 19. “I didn’t eat for a few months to save up for my first guitar, but it was so worth it!” she said, “I had no idea how to play it, but I was committed to learning. I would stay up for hours playing until my fingers bled” After teaching herself 4 chords her first song was written. “It was titled ‘When I See You Smile’ it was about a boy I had class with and a huge crush on.”Colleen graduated from Sacramento State University with a BA in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations and minor in Digital Video and embarked on her musical journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment